We’re looking for a Telecoms Engineer to join our team here in Chesterfield, if working for an innovative and exciting company is for you then take a look at the job description and give us a call to have a chat about the position in more detail.
Full time, permanent
Competitive salary and benefits
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Westfield Healthcare
- Company/employee contributory pension
- Mobile phone
- Birthday off work to spend enjoying with friends and family
- Christmas bonus of one week’s salary (dependant on company profit margins)
- Free fruit delivered to the office for staff
- Free parking
- New purpose built offices with staff break out area.
- Internal and external training encouraged and supported throughout career at Unify
- Team building and away days
- Summer and Christmas funded staff parties
- Forward thinking, innovative and fun place to work
We’re looking for telecoms engineers with a good level of IT knowledge also. You will have a minimum of 2+ years of experience. You will need excellent customer service skills to provide onboarding and off-boarding information and to train our clients on how to use, and get the best from their installed system. You’ll also be expected to be part of an on-call rota.
Successful candidates would have:
- Experience in service desk support for It and telecoms (1st and 2nd line).
- Experience in carrying out site surveys and installations.
- The ability to troubleshoot system faults both remotely and on-site.
- Be able to demonstrate experience in successfully working to tight deadlines.
- Logical and structured approach to problem-solving.
- A good understanding of PBX, IP and VOIP systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ideally a good knowledge of VMWare, Group Policy and Active Directory.
- Ideally a good knowledge CCNA syllabus.
We are happy for you to apply if from a IT engineer background looking for a change into Telecoms engineer role as long as you have some telecoms knowledge so we know you would enjoy and relish the challenge at Unify.
If you’re interested in applying for this role please send your CV to email@example.com. Or if you’d like a friendly chat about the role contact Operations Manager Amy Tingle on 01246 811882.
Please note that we are not accepting applications made from job agencies.