In 2003, Unify Business Solutions was set up by our two Directors, with the aim to link business to technology and provide innovative IT and phone solutions, something which is still key to the business today. We’re passionate about what we do and proud of what we deliver to our customers and clients. It’s because of the people we employ that we are able to offer exceptional support to businesses across the UK and internationally with their IT and communications requirements. In particular, we’re proud to be market leaders in providing innovative technology solutions to the custodial sector, supporting the provision of safer, more technologically advanced prison environments.
We’re constantly winning new business and due to this we need to strengthen and expand our Engineering team. We’re looking for a Telecoms Engineer with a good level of IT knowledge also. You will have a minimum of 2+ years of experience. You will need excellent customer service skills to provide on-boarding and off-boarding information and to train our clients on how to use, and get the best from their installed system. You’ll also be expected to be part of an on-call rota.
Successful candidates would have:
- Experience in service desk support for IT and telecoms (1st and 2ndline)
- Experience in carrying out site surveys and installations
- The ability to troubleshoot system faults both remotely and on-site.
- Be able to demonstrate experience in successfully working to tight deadlines.
- Logical and structured approach to problem-solving.
- A good understanding of PBX, IP and VOIP systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ideally a good knowledge of VMWare, Group Policy, Active Directory knowledge
- Ideally a good knowledge of the CCNA syllabus.
We are happy for you to apply if you have an IT engineering background and looking for a change into Telecoms engineer role as long as you have some telecoms knowledge to know you would enjoy and relish the challenge at Unify.
What we offer:
As standard, we offer a competitive salary, pension, provide all the tools required to do the job and you would be based in a modern, purpose-built office in a great location. In addition, we provide a healthcare scheme, an extra day off for your birthday and depending on company profit – a Christmas bonus! What makes us stand out is our culture – yes we expect you to work hard, be committed and passionate about what you do and in return you can expect to join a relaxed, supportive and flexible environment in which you can progress and develop your career and have fun whilst doing so.
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org