Are you a creative and dynamic Software Developer looking for a new career opportunity developing exciting new products for the Custodial Sector? Take a look at the job description and give us a call to chat about how you could be the right person for the position.
Full time, permanent
Competitive salary and benefits
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Westfield Health care
- Company/employee contributory pension
- Mobile phone
- Birthday off work to spend enjoying with friends and family
- Christmas bonus of one weeks salary (dependant on company profit margins)
- Free fruit delivered to office for staff
- Free parking
- New purpose built offices with staff break out area.
- Internal and external training encouraged and supported throughout career at Unify
- Team building and away days
- Summer and Christmas funded staff parties
- Forward thinking, innovative and fun place to work
Successful Software Developer must have:
- 2+ years commercial experience in a software developer role.
- Strong analytical and problem solving development skills.
- Ability to communicate well and work within software development team or alone.
- Good understanding of system development methodologies.
- Knowledge of, and physical attachment to, formal design patterns.
- Specialised knowledge in one or more of the following technologies:
- C#/.NET Framework;
- Objective C/Swift/iOS SDK;
- Java/Android SDK.
Additional desirable skills:
- T-SQL development/administration
- RESTful Web Services
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for an innovative Software Developer with the ability to research, develop and implement new ideas and products. We are an all-encompassing team which allows freedom to challenge the norm whilst creating a new product or system for our client. You may currently be in Software Development, User Experience or Java Development we are keen to discuss with you the exciting new projects to see how you can make a difference to our team.
If you’d like to apply for this role than email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, if you’d like to discuss the role please contact our Operations Manager, Amy Tingle for a friendly chat on 01246 811882.
Please note that we are not accepting applications made from job agencies.