Are you looking for new challenge in a forward-thinking, innovative company?
Unify are providers of innovative technology solutions to the Custodial sector, supporting the provision of safer, more technologically advanced prison environments. Alongside this Unify also support businesses across the UK to have greater and faster communications across their sites.
Competitive salary and benefits
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Westfield Health care
- Company/employee contributory pension
- Mobile phone
- Birthday off work to spend enjoying with friends and family
- Christmas bonus (dependant on company profit margins)
- Free fruit delivered to office for staff
- New purpose built offices with staff break out area.
- Internal and external training encouraged and supported throughout career at Unify
- Summer and Christmas funded staff parties
- Forward thinking, innovative and fun place to work
We’re looking for Senior Network engineer who ideally holds or is working towards a current CCNA. As a senior member of the engineering team, you will be responsible for the design, documentation, implementation and support of Unify customer environments within national multi-site businesses and custodial services in UK/ Europe and Australasia. Design and test new technologies, features, and solutions and documenting the results so that they can be repeated by other members in the team. You will have a minimum of 3+ year’s experience. You will need excellent customer service skills to provide on-boarding and off-boarding information and to train our rising stars.
The successful candidates would have:
- Experience in planning and designing telecoms/IT network systems
- Experience in carrying out site surveys and installations
- The ability to troubleshoot system faults both remotely and on-site.
- Be able to demonstrate experience in successfully working to tight deadlines.
- Logical and structured approach to problem-solving.
- A good understanding of PBX, IP and VOIP systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ideally a good knowledge of VMWare, Group Policy, Active Directory knowledge
- Ideally a good knowledge of the CCNA syllabus.
- Ability to design, plan, and coordinate network maintenance and installation windows.
- Hardworking, focused, thorough, and punctual
Desirables but not essential skills:
- Experience of working with HP networking products
- Experience of configuring and working with Juniper and/or Palo Alto.
- Experience of working with Linux operating systems.
- Extensive hands-on experience with the design and configuration of Cisco routers and switches.
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call Operations Manager Amy Tingle on 01246 811882 to discuss the role as we are not only looking for the right skill set but we are looking for the right person.