Are you looking for new challenge in a forward-thinking, innovative company?
Unify are providers of innovative technology solutions to the Custodial sector, supporting the provision of safer, more technologically advanced prison environments. Alongside this Unify also support businesses across the UK to have greater and faster communications across their sites.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Westfield Healthcare
- Company/employee contributory pension
- Mobile phone
- Birthday off work to spend enjoying with friends and family
- Christmas bonus (dependant on company profit margins)
- Free fruit delivered to office for staff
- New purpose built offices with staff break out area.
- Internal and external training encouraged and supported throughout your career at Unify
- Summer and Christmas staff parties
- Forward thinking, innovative and fun place to work
Part-Time HR Officer Job Description
We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient then we are keen to discuss the role with you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions and the goal is to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding organisational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
This role is part-time, ideally 3 days, but we can be flexible for the right person. Ideal working days would be Monday, Wednesday and Friday but again we can be flexible. If someone had previous experience within an IT/Telecoms or Development background this would be advantageous.
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Adam or Eddie on 01246 811882 to discuss the role as we are not only looking for the right skill set but we are looking for the right person.
Alternatively, more information about the role and company is available at http://www.unifybusiness.co.uk/current-vacancies/